(...continued) A sought after speaker on options, Mr. Ansbacher has lectured at over 50 investment conferences throughout the United States and overseas. He has been a regular guest commentator on the Bloomberg Television Network, and has appeared on the Fox News TV Network. His articles on options have appeared in Forbes and Barron’s and he has been the subject of articles in Bloomberg Wealth Manager and Derivative Strategies magazines.
Prior to forming AIM, Mr. Ansbacher spent 21 years at Bear, Stearns & Co where, among other responsibilities in his long tenure, he managed client accounts on a discretionary basis.
Education, Community Service and Industry Accolades:
- University of Vermont (1957)
- Yale University Law School (1960)
- New York University Law School – Advanced Law Degree (1963)
- University of Vermont - Distinguished Service Award (2007)
- Board of The University of Vermont Foundation - Member of its Executive Committee, Chairman of the Audit Committee (start date - Current)
- Member and Past Treasurer of the Board of Directors of The Burden Center for the Aging - A social services organization (dates?)
- Member of the Board of Directors of The Fortune Society - An organization which assists ex-offenders in becoming gainfully employed citizens (dates?)
- Member of the Board of Directors of The Bridge Fund Inc. - An organization which makes short term grants to working poor who are facing eviction from their homes
- Fortune Society Founder’s Award Recipient for Outstanding Service to the Community (date?)
- The New Options Market, Fourth Edition (John Wiley & Sons, 2001)
First edition published in 197?.
ublished in Chinese in ?
- How to Profit from the Coming Bull Market (Prentice-Hall, 1981)
- The Stock Index Market (Walker & Co., 1983)